Modern Torrens Title living moments from the River Torrens Linear Park Trail
This beautifully built courtyard home embraces contemporary living and style. Located on a wide street, it offers a desired lock up and leave lifestyle within a stones throw to the River Torrens Linear Park Trail, Greenacres Shopping Centre, a short drive to the CBD, all while being nestled between Paradise and Klemzig Interchanges.
For the young family, the time poor, or quality tenant, it’s a case of less upkeep more lifestyle in this rendered and appealing 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom courtyard home on a 344sqm (approx.) block.
Enjoy the modern selections that this home has to offer. All three bedrooms are generously sized (with built-in-robes), with master bedroom featuring an ensuite and walk through wardrobe. The open plan living/dining area fills the home with an abundance of natural light and a quality kitchen that will be the envy of your friends and family.
Large sliding doors open out to the alfresco area which is framed by low maintenance gardens – perfect for lovers of indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Features & Benefits:
– Multiple electrical provisions throughout for surround sound and projector with back screen
– Master bedroom features walk through robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with BIRs, and centrally located to the main bathroom
– Modern kitchen complete with gas stove, dishwasher and expansive bench-tops
– Spacious separate laundry with ample storage
– Undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining all year round
– Central courtyard for additional outdoor entertaining
– Ducted Evaporative and Ducted Gas Heating throughout
– Alarm system
– Street is already NBN friendly
– Low maintenance, lock up and leave lifestyle
– Positioned to perfection with River Torrens Linear Park Trail, Greenacres Shopping Centre, Paradise Interchange and a short drive to the CBD
– Conveniently placed bus stop (opposite the house) to the city
– Quality schools nearby including: Charles Campbell College, Kildare College and many more
CT / 5978/587
Council / City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Zoning / R’64
Built / 2007
Land / 344.0m2
Frontage / 8.36m
Council Rates / $1085 pa
ESL / $117 pa
Water Rates / $235 pq
School Zones / Klemzig P.S, Avenues College Beatty Ave Campus, Hillcrest P.S, Avenues College, Marden Senior College, Open Access College, OAC Marden Campus
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.