On trend and in style, a cosmopolitan lifestyle in thriving Payneham is waiting for you…
A special home that emits pure sunshine… 60 John Street is one not to be missed. A contemporary build with that little something ‘extra’ and a homely feel that envelops you in a big warm hug that you won’t want to let go.
As soon as you cross the threshold you are sure to be wowed by the well-thought-out open-plan footprint and cascading natural light. To your left, an enclosed office to ensure privacy when taking those working-from-home zoom calls, and to your right a master wing that only dreams are made of. Comprising of enough space for a super king bed, a luxurious ensuite and Hollywood-worthy walk-in robe, this space feels more like an indulgent parents’ retreat.
The additional two bedrooms are both generous in size with built-in cupboards and are conveniently serviced by a centrally located main bathroom with separate toilet and tub that will have you longing for a hot bubbly soak with a glass of Pinot at the end of a busy day.
Taking a few more steps along the engineered oak timber flooring you are greeted by the open-plan living zone and gourmet kitchen… the true heart of the home. Equipped for many memorable family dinners with quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm Westinghouse 5-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, kit-kat feature tiling, matte black fixtures and stone benchtops.
The lifestyle that you’ll inherit with the postcode is second-to-none, having easy access to every necessary amenity including shopping trips to Burnside Village, brunch and lunch dates along Norwood Parade, and your essential morning caffeine hit at Five Little Figs.
A family friendly neighbourhood, you will be spoilt for choice when debating how to spend your leisurely weekends with plenty of recreational activities nearby including Payneham Football Oval its’ newly constructed playground, Marden public pool and number of local walking trails.
Every detail has been thought of, so you can just move in and enjoy…
More reasons why we love this home:
• Flexible floorplan allowing 4 bedrooms, or 3 with a study
• Undercover alfresco with downlighting overlooking a (bigger than expected) low-maintenance yard for kids and pets to burn off excess energy
• Secure garaging with roller door and direct internal access
• Powerful ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Monitored wireless alarm system
• Plenty of natural light allowed by ample windows
• Laundry with external access and all-important extra linen storage in hallway
• Ample storage throughout
• Zoned to the reputable Trinity Gardens Primary and Norwood/Morialta High
• Surrounded by other prestige schooling options including St Peters Boys, St Ignatius, St Joseph’s Primary, Loreto, Mary McKillop College and Pembroke
• Close by to every necessary amenity at Firle Kmart, Norwood Parade, Magill Road, Burnside Village
• Only 4.5km to the CBD, walking distance to the bust stop that transports you there within mere minutes
All of this and so, so much more.
CT / 6184/222
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / General Neighbourhood
Built / 2018
Land / 349m2
Frontage / 8.29m
Council Rates / $1,600pa
SA Water / $290pq
ES Levy / $176pa
Nearby Schools / Trinity Gardens School, Open Access College, Open Access College Marden Campus, Middle Campus – Norwood Morialta, Senior Campus – Norwood, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.