With its classic bungalow first impression and offering an abundance of space to extend or add your own sparkling swimming pool, this is where the best of many worlds meet, just moments from Adelaide’s CBD and most sought after schools.
This 4-bedroom home built in the ’20s on a quiet street is extremely tidy and well-kept, providing much scope for a modern family to add their own touch with freedom in mind.
Features and benefits:
– Zoned for Unley Primary School and Glenunga International High School and close to a range of other quality schools, including Concordia College, Sunrise Christian School, St John’s Lutheran and The Lady George Kindergarten
– Generous block size of 806sqm (approx.) with a wide 17.01m frontage
– Open plan kitchen/living
– Side by side car parking
– Second toilet
– Garden shed
– Beautifully presented, spacious and irrigated gardens
– North facing rear aspect
– Ducted evaporative cooling and split-system in living
– Just a 5-minute drive from the CBD
– And many more.
CT / 5430/691
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / RS(BF)
Built / 1920
Land / 806m2
Frontage / 17.07m
Nearby Schools / Unley P.S, Mitcham P.S, Glenunga International H.S, Urrbrae Agricultural H.S, Mitcham Girls H.S
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.