Big Block near Linear Park
Perfectly maintained home on big block with large in ground pool, large undercover entertaining area and rumpus room. Ready to move in and enjoy the benefits.
This home is sure to impress with three large bedrooms 2with built in robes and ceiling fans. Large open plan living,dining room and kitchen with gas oven. In an established family-friendly location less than 10kms to town, well fed with local amenities and serviced by respectable schools – many within a single kilometre radius.
– 100m walking distance to Linear Park
– 850m to Windsor Gardens Playground
– Less than 2km to St. Josephs, East Torrens & East Marden Schools
– Zoned to Charles Campbell College
– Transport links from Lower N.E Road and 1km to O’Bahn, Paradise interchange
– Short commute to the CBD
– Walking distance to Campbelltown shops
– Minutes to Newton Shopping Village, ARC Leisure Centre
CT / 5595/267
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R/3
Built / 1966
Land / 663m2
Frontage / 17.53m
Council Rates / $1389.40pa
SA Water / $191.06pq
ES Levy / $99.40pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.