05:00PM - 05:30PM
Wednesday 11 December
02:30PM - 03:00PM
Saturday 14 December
A Home You Will Love For All The Right Reasons…
Engaging In every way & nestled in this gorgeous, Linear Park setting. Situated on a 698sqm corner allotment, with quality character-filled family living and a backyard sanctuary of peaceful outdoor entertaining, as well as the very valuable bonus of a widely versatile studio, rumpus or home office to complement this wonderful family home.
This home is ideal for anyone looking for their first home, down-size or investment, offering three good sized bedrooms, generous open plan living with split system air-conditioning and gas heating, spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and an adjacent dining area. Bathroom with new vanity, separate toilet and separate laundry.
Outside the home find more than generous, matured and landscaped yards, plus a wonderful undercover outdoor entertaining areas overlooking the garden with plenty of room for the kids and pets.
Situated in the up and coming suburb of Highbury and within walking distance to public transport, Dernancourt Shopping Centre and great local schools, this home is superbly located and ripe for a new family to come in and make it their own.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Just moments from Linear Park walking trails
– Observation Reserve and playground across the road
– Great corner allotment of approximately 698sqm
– Open plan living and dining
– Updated kitchen with gas cooking
– 3 great bedrooms, 2with built-in robes
– Neat & tidy main bathroom, with new vanity
– Awnings on all windows for all weather comfort
– Large rear rumpus with quality Tasmanian oak floors and split system A/C
– Concreted undercover entertaining
– Matured gardens and sizeable rear shed
– Just a short drive from Dernancourt shopping precinct
– Walking distance to public transport on Lower North East Road
CT / 5343/10
Council / City of Tea Tree Gully
Zoning / R
Built / 1973
Land / 698.0m2
Frontage / 18.29m
Council Rates / $1788.72pa
SA Water / $180.56pq
ES Levy / $95.75pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.