Affordable contemporary living in family friendly Mansfield Park
Stop your search, you’ve found it! Stylish, contemporary living in a near new home for the perfect low maintenance, lock up and leave lifestyle you’ve been looking for.
This 2008 built home offers the rare opportunity of four bedrooms, two living areas and a double garage, offering the whole family room to move.
Step through the front door and be greeted with fresh neutral décor and low maintenance tiled floors. Let the family spread over those four good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe and two living areas.
The functional kitchen will allow the budding masterchef to create a culinary delight with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage and feel free to entertain your family and friends any time of year in your private undercover entertaining area.
If your own backyard isn’t big enough, this property is ideally located opposite a park and is close to transport, local shops and schools.
A great family home or addition to the portfolio for the savvy investor; be quick or you may just miss out!
Things we love:
– Lock-up double garage and additional parking for two cars in driveway
– 4 bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite
– Flexible floorplan with two living areas
– 2 sparkling bathrooms
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Formal lounge room at front of house
– Large open plan living, kitchen and dining
– Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
– Family friendly backyard with lawn space for the kids to play
– Only a short drive to Arndale Shopping Centre, public transport and other amenities
CT / 5982/621
Council / City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Zoning / R’55
Built / 2008
Land / 433m2
Frontage / 13.58m
SA Water / $181.24pq
ES Levy / $120.95pa
Council Rates / $1,661.20pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.