Your opportunity awaits..
The low-maintenance, 3-bedroom ticket to peace and quiet on Baker that you’ve been craving, just a quick drive from the bustling heart of Mount Barker.
To live in Littlehampton is to live the country life, without any real isolation from the CBD. So it makes total sense to live amongst a tight-knit community on a landscaped block spanning a very generous 835sqm (approx.).
With a lounge room that loves nights in by a combustion fire to enjoying a pre-dinner beer or bubbly under the pergola while the kids and dogs play. The rear yard is a beautiful surprise you never saw coming sprawling with established fruit trees and that large studio which offers endless opportunity
Why we love this home:
– Just moments from Littlehampton Primary School and Freeway to the CBD
– Walking distance from Foodland, Great Eastern Hotel, Marketplace and the many other amenities in Littlehampton
– New carpets to bedrooms
– Roller shutters to all bedroom windows
– Studio with A/C and intercom from front door
– Large carport/pergola area with roller doors each end
– Provision for outdoor kitchen with power and water supplies
– Close to walking trails (Glebe land)
CT / 5176/92
Council / City of Mount Barker
Zoning / R
Built / 1976
Land / 835m2
Council Rates / $2072pa
SA Water / $150pq
ES Levy / $75.70pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.