Lifestyle, convenience and security is all yours.
Best Offers By 12pm Tuesday 11th of June (unless sold prior)
Whether buying for the family or looking to invest in the blue-chip suburb of Ashford, you cannot look past this charming home, ideally situated on a low maintenance 257sqm allotment and with nothing to do but move in, this home is sure to tick all the boxes.
The large easy-care spaces of this stylish residence are perfectly matched to a relaxing, low maintenance lifestyle, plus a wide frontage allowing for open plan living that all entertainers are sure to love.
This neat, tidy, ready to move into property on a highly sought after low maintenance block presents excellent value for family living.
Nearby find useful amenities: Kurralta Park Shopping Centre, Ashford Hospital, Adelaide Showgrounds, Adelaide Showgrounds Railway Station, leafy Kesmond Reserve, public transport links and numerous stores along Anzac Highway.
Nearby schools: Richmond Primary School, Goodwood Primary School, Pulteney Grammar School and Adelaide High School
Additional Features & Benefits:
– Luxurious master suite with walk-in robe and sparking ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
– Open plan living and dining area that offers an abundance of entertaining space
– Double garage with drive-through access
– Family bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
– Well-appointed kitchen offering a world of space along with dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
– Low maintenance paved courtyard
– Separate laundry with external access
– Freshly carpeted throughout
– Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Alarm, roller shutters, security doors front and back
– Only 3 bus stops from the CBD
CT / 5862/629
Council / City of West Torrens
Zoning / R’18
Built / 2001
Land / 257m2
Council Rates / $1229pa
SA Water / $193.52pq
ES Levy / $265pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.