Modify, extend or start again on Pope Street…
Take advantage of this rare off market opportunity to secure your 603sqm (approx.) slice of the high growth, development and culture rich suburb of Newton.
For those with grander renovation ambitions, the withstanding much-loved family home offers an effortless internal layout comprising of 3 bedrooms and low maintenance yard with ample entertaining space.
Whatever your intentions, you can prepare your tastebuds for a culinary journey with the worlds best cuisines to be experienced in your own neighbourhood. It will take years to experience all the drool-worthy international delicacies on offer at local restaurants to satisfy your adventurous palate at a time when overseas travel is at a stand-still.
You’ll be spoilt for choice when deciding how to spend your weekends, with an abundance of leisurely walking trails, local hikes and playgrounds virtually on your doorstep. The CBD is just minutes away by car, bus, uber or why not jump on your bike and pedal the short distance via the picturesque Linear track to save on unnecessary fuel and parking bills.
What we love:
• Spacious block of 603sqm with a 19.89m frontage (approx.) allowing you to subdivide or build your dream home (STCC)
• Traditional family home with 3 bedrooms and a great backyard
• Gourmet specialty stores to satisfy foodies and cooks alike with Mercato, Tony & Marks, Pasta Deli and the renowned Flavours of Campbelltown Food Trail
• Every necessary amenity on offer with Newton Village, Dernancourt Complex, Tea Tree Plaza and newly upgraded Gilles Plains Shopping Centre
• Close to other reputable schooling options including Thornden Park Primary and Kildare, St Igantius, Rostrevor, The Avenues & Charles Campbell Colleges
• Few minutes’ drive to Paradise Interchange where the O-Bahn will transport you to the CBD in a jiffy
All of this and so, so much more.
CT / 5408/12
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / General Neighbourhood
Built / 1960
Land / 603m2
Frontage / 19.89m
Nearby Schools / Thorndon Park Primary School, Charles Campbell College, Paradise Primary School, East Torrens Primary School, Charles Campbell College, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.