This is it; the 1910 sandstone villa reborn to make the ultimate statement in city fringe Fitzroy…
If there is a perfect way to bring the past and future together in a city fringe suburb that deserves nothing less…
This. Is. It.
Welcome to what was a run-down sandstone villa on a prestigious Fitzroy street and would become the ultimate 3-4-bedroom statement piece with an architectural, open-plan exclamation mark.
Just look at the old listing photos to see how far the original 1910-built section has come in a transformation that spared no expense and was essentially rebuilt from the ground up, front to back.
Kudos to the owners, interior designers and skilled craftspeople who acknowledged the need to either retain or recreate those period features – and made them sing.
Whether it’s the reppointed stone and tessellated tiles of its facade or the consecutive hallway arches, and soaring ceilings, this light-filled home salutes the past with beautiful aplomb.
As if to tease of what’s to come, the master bedroom reveals a walk-in robe with custom floor to ceiling joinery and one of your three ultra-modern, jaw-dropping bathrooms. Bedroom has an ensuite as well.
Follow the19mm American Oak floors until the past becomes one of the most impressive open-plan arenas and alfresco pavilions we’ve seen…
An island smothered in Ceasarstone’s Cloudburst stretches for an eternity in a kitchen with oyster grey handless cabinetry, 900mm European appliances and a butler’s pantry the size of most main kitchens.
All of it under raked ceilings that reach 4.3 metres at their highest and end where that alfresco pavilion, outdoor kitchen and the ultimate house warming party begin. This. Is. It.
More reasons to love this home:
– Lock-up carport with room for two vehicles
– Impeccably presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Custom stone-topped vanities and full-height tiling to all bathrooms
– Skylights and underfloor heating to main ensuite and main bathroom
– Striking black ceiling fans, door hardware and tapware throughout
– Commercial grade stacker doors open to down-lit pavilion
– Outdoor kitchen includes stone benchtops, top of the line Beefeater BBQ, and beer fridge
– Custom joinery throughout, including floor to ceilings storage to large laundry
– Fully alarmed with CCTV
– Integrated dishwasher and feature range hood to kitchen
– Sink and oven to butler’s kitchen
– Saturn Zen switches throughout
– Brand new gas, electrical and storm water systems
– Just a short walk from Blackfriars Priory School
– Moments from the cafes, restaurants and cinema of Prospect Road
– And so many more.
CT / 6163/968
Council / City of Prospect
Zoning / R/RA560
Built / 1900
Land / 530m2
Frontage / 15.24m
Council Rates / $2347.66pa
ES Levy / $185.60pa
SA Water / $222.54pq
Nearby Schools/ North Adelaide P.S, Bowden Brompton Community School, Bowden Brompton CS Torrens Road Campus, Adelaide Botanic H.S, Adelaide H.S
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.