Modern ground floor apartment
Set on a quiet secluded court, this 2 bedroom ground floor apartment offers all of the conveniences you could possibly need including schools, transport and cafes all being close by.
As you enter this stylish home, you will be greeted by porcelain tiles, high ceilings and split system reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout. Plus the added security of the intercom system and block out vertical blinds.
This stunning kitchen features high quality appliances including a dishwasher. An upgraded bench top is the king of the open plan living area, with plenty of bench space, ready to be used as a breakfast bar.
This unit has been designed with energy efficiency in mind and comes with a 7 star energy rating.
Outside, there is a large private courtyard/alfresco area perfect for entertaining all year round. With a lock up storage section and plenty of room for your furry friend, this updated courtyard apartment is hard to miss.
What we love:
– Mirrored built-in robes to both bedrooms
– Open plan living
– European laundry
– Near new build
– Plenty of storage throughout
– NBN/Foxtel enabled
– Designated carport/undercover park
– 1 small pet allowed
– Moments from the public transport on Addison Avenue, including O-Bahn
– Short walk to Marden Senior College and Mars Sports Centre
– 3 minute drive to the cafes, shops and takeaway at Marden Shopping Centre
– Close to the Adelaide CBD
– Automatic irrigation system connected to rear garden edge
– Fixed retractable clothesline
– All electrical provisions allowed for a TV to be installed on the wall in the living room & master bedroom
– 7 star energy rating apartment
CT / 6170/626
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / R’1.1
Built / 2015
Council Rates / $988.02pa
SA Water / $152.40pq
ES Levy / $202.70pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.