Spacious and Serene on Daly Street
This impeccably presented home balances both private living, nestled at the rear of a small group, with more space than meets the eye.
A truly rare find in its competitive price range, this three-bedroom abode offers its’ lucky new occupant all the amenities and public transport options that come with the central location in between the city and sea.
All of this translates into one low-maintenance package not only offering incredible value but an exciting entry into the flourishing cosmopolitan suburb of Kurralta Park…
Features & benefits:
• Spacious master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Additional two bedrooms both with built-in robes and generous in size
• Open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 900mm gas
cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Dual light-filled living spaces for family functionality
• Spotless main bathroom with separate full-sized bath
• Additional powder room conveniently located downstairs
• Undercover alfresco with custom blinds, downlights and ceiling fans –perfect
to entertain all year-round
• Low-maintenance rear year for the kids and pets to play
• Secure double garaging with automatic roller doors plus
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Security alarm system
• High ceilings and contemporary timber floors
• Neutral colour palette with plenty of natural light
• Public transport by way of tram and bus both a short walk away
Kurralta Park is wrapped in parks and reserves, just minutes from both the CBD and the sands of beach via multiple modes of public transport. Spend your weekends sipping on coffee at any of the local cafés including the delicious Froth & Fodder and Beckman Street Deli. Indulge in a spot of shopping at nearby Kmart Complex, Harbour Town, Westfield Marion or dine with friends at the many restaurants on Jetty Road. Your work/life balance is well and truly sorted on Daly Street!
CT / 6023/808
Council / City of West Torrens
Zoning / R/18/
Built / 2009
Land / 198m2
Frontage / 9.14m
Council Rates / $1385 pa
Water Rates / $179.23 pq
ES Levy Rate / $147.60 pa
Nearby Schools/ Plympton P.S, Richmond P.S, Cowandilla P.S, Plympton International College, Warrianppendi School, Thebarton Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.