A lovely family home in a highly sought after location.
Built in 2000, featuring open plan living with modern kitchen, 4 sizeable bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a wonderful outdoor spaces, it’s the perfect home for the growing family!
It boasts great accommodation, flexible floor plan and a location close to Klemzig O’Bahn station, Linear Park, public swimming pool, Payneham library and great shopping at Marden or Felixstow Shopping Centre’s.
Truly a great home and one to put on your shopping list.
Features to enjoy:
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher & Pura-tap
– 4 sizeable bedrooms
-Master with WIR and ensuite
-Beds 2 & 3 with built-in robes
– Double garage with internal access and auto roller door
– HDMI cabled and ceiling wired for home theatre in the living area
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Ducted gas heating
– Extra freestanding gas log heater in the lounge
– Alarm system
– Low maintenance, established gardens – automatic drip irrigation
– Public transport just a few steps away
– Marden & Felixstow Shopping centres within arm’s reach
– Great access to great schooling and public reserves
CT / 5651/431
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / R
Built / 2000
Land / 420.0m2
Frontage / 14.0m
Council Rates / $1424.53pa
SA Water / $221.19pq
ES Levy / $151.95pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.