The masterfully built homestead and horse property with a sweeping valley perspective on some 21 picturesque acres…
Set atop the highest point of its 21 acres (approx), this beautifully built homestead – with everything your horses will ever need – offers a view from every side, including arguably the best valley vista that Mount George has to offer.
With every metre travelled up its sweeping, bitchumen tree-lined drive comes a clearer picture of a lush, gently undulating property with five horse paddocks, 40mx20m dressage arena, three dams, stables and the sense you could be anywhere.
Yet this masterfully built, solar-powered home is in fact just a five-minute drive from historic Hahndorf and 15 from the Tollgate.
In fact, you can see Hahndorf from a 3-bedroom plus office/nursery/fourth bedroom home pieced together by high-end finishes and a truly flexible floorplan of wings and welcoming living zones.
The home’s footprint resembles the wings of a Boeing 747, drawing everyone to its open-plan nucleus – where it feels like you are flying over the valley.
Whether you’re watching a rolling storm or cooking one up, the huge kitchen – boasting striking granite tops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances – has arguably the best seat in the house.
With an ensuite, walk-in robe and an office/nursery it can call its own; the master wing welcomes refuge, a sense of luxury and its own view of the valley – and the sheep that graze it. Good morning.
There is of course a place for every mood, occasion and family member – whether it be the formal sitting and dining room that stretches the width of the home or the third lounge room/games/rumpus room that gives the kids a ‘parent free’ space in their wing, far away from yours.
As for your big toys, heavy duty machinery, hobbies and horses; there’s a shed, garage, wash bay, stables, yards, paddocks and place for all of them. It’s time to change your perspective.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Double brick built homestead with high ceilings, stone and timber floors, ornate detailing, double glazed windows, plantation shutters and more
– Powerful 6.2KW solar system for heavily reduced energy bills
– Extra large double garage with remote entry, new flooring and drive through access
– Daikin 3-phase ducted R/C throughout and slow combustion heater
– Large (12×7.2m) workshop/shed with 3m clearance, mezzanine, toilet, shower, fully lined bedroom with AC and heating
– Beautifully presented gardens, manicured lawns – with automatic watering system
– Implement sheds and outbuildings
– Alfresco pavilion for year round outdoor entertaining
– Solar automated gated entry
– Video controlled security system
– Three-phase power
– Cattle yards and loading ramp
– Electric fence lines
– Three dams – one spring fed, mains water to homestead
– Large, separate laundry
– 2 Husqvarna robotic lawnmowers
– 6 burner gas cook top, Fisher and Paykel electric oven, Miele dishwasher
– Storage galore
– And so many more.
CT / 5372/30
Council / City of Adelaide Hills
Zoning / W(PP)/2
Built / 1996
Land / 83780m2
Council Rates / $4,255pa
SA Water / $168.75pq
ES Levy / $373.40pa
School Zones / Bridgewater P.S, Aldgate P.S, Heathfield P.S, Mylor P.S, Oakbank Area School, Mount Barker H.S, Urrbrae Agricultural High School
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.