Welcome to Tarrawatta – character charm in the most desirable pocket of South Plympton resting along the tram
Best Offers By 12pm Monday 8th of July (unless sold prior)
Positioned on a tree lined street with beautiful street frontage, this charming three-bedroom home on an astounding land size has been crafted with family functionality and offers an incredible lifestyle only moments to the tram connecting you to the CBD and serene coastlines.
The heart of the property consists of cosy living quarters, boasting original floorboards and fireplaces throughout, whilst housing plenty of space for the whole family to spread out and make their own.
Directly flowing through to the beautiful rustic kitchen, which is fit to inspire cooks of any skill level, offering expansive bench-tops, gas cooktop, feature tile splash-back and ample storage.
Moving outside you are greeted by an enormous amount of space and immaculately presented yard, perfect for the children and pets to run around for hours on end.
There really is no other place you would want to call home.
Additional Features & Benefits:
– An adaptable floor-plan providing three generous sized bedrooms, main bedroom featuring a built-in robe
– Beautiful rustic kitchen with sprawling bench-tops, quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space
– Main bathroom conveniently located central to all bedrooms
– Generous sized laundry with additional toilet
– Stunning features throughout the home including, but not limited to, floorboards and fireplaces
– Huge backyard with pergola for entertaining and large garden shed for additional storage
– Secure garage with driveway providing additional space for off-street parking
What We Love:
– Footsteps from tram, bus and train stops
– Close to plenty of great local brunch spots including the popular Once & Again Book Cafe
– Located in the prime position between the city and the sea – only a short drive to both down Anzac Highway
– Nearby quality schools and colleges including Emmaus Christian College, South Plympton Kindergarten, Forbes Primary, Immanuel and many more
– Close by to all of the shopping amenities you could ever need at Westfield Marion & Castle Plaza
CT / 5722/480
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’12
Built / 1950
Land / 708m2
Frontage / 18.90m
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.