06:00PM - 06:20PM
Thursday 13 August
Solid 1950’s home in a blue chip location
Best Offers By 12pm Monday 17th of August (unless sold prior)
This immaculate property on a huge 809m2 (approx.) allotment has the perfect 20.4m (approx.) frontage, providing curb appeal and ample space for families with cars, boats, or caravans.
Solid double brick construction, while being well maintained both structurally and cosmetically, 42 Greville Avenue is sure to appeal to both investors and families, looking for outstanding potential and strong future capital growth.
In keeping with the era, the living rooms and bedrooms are large, with built in robes to all 3 bedrooms and a previously updated kitchen, that make the home ready to move in, while ripe for future renovations.
Further features include:
– Large light-filled living room at the front of the home
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Separate laundry with built-in cupboards
– Central kitchen with dual sinks and amble bench space
– Ducted heating & cooling throughout
– Family-friendly back yard with 8 well established fruit trees and plenty of space for the kids and pets to run free
– Secure double garage, plus additional vehicle parking in the driveway
– Large carport at rear, ideal for storing a caravan or boat
– Two additional garden tool sheds, plus a rainwater tank
As for the location, enjoy access to some of Adelaide’s most popular beaches including Henley Beach & Grange or make the easy commute to the city with public transport available on Grange and/or Hartley Road.
A short walk to Flinders Park Football Club, Flinders Park Primary and Nazareth Catholic College, with plenty of shops and transport nearby, this is a nicely presented solid family home and a fantastic opportunity to secure a great block, in this popular western suburbs location.
CT / 5717/308
Council / City of Charles Sturt
Zoning / R’16
Built / 1955
Land / 809m2
Council Rates / $1,478.90pa
SA Water / $209.24pq
ES Levy / $108.20pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.