Set Date Sale: For Sale by Offer on or before Tuesday 26/2/19 at 12pm, or to be auctioned on Saturday 2/3/19 at 10am
This sprawling, well-maintained contemporary home is situated in a wide leafy avenue in one of Adelaide’s premier suburbs and offers an exciting opportunity to either renovate/remodel or rebuild.
As is, there’s loads of accommodation with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 big living areas, pool, triple carport and north-south lawn tennis court. Alternatively, what a magnificent site to build a premium new luxury home with all the bells & whistles! Without doubt, an ultra-rare opportunity!
Features and Highlights
– Gas heater (disconnected), slow combustion fire in family room
– Kitchen: electric cooktop, under bench oven, dishwasher
– Built-in robes in bedrooms 1-3, ensuite bathrooms in bedrooms 1 and 2
– Pool: solar-heated / salt-chlorinated
– Electric hot water service, gas mains to the house
– 3 garden sheds
– Convenient to the Marryatville shopping precinct, Regal Cinema, bus services, Burnside Village, Norwood Parade and 10 minutes to the City
– Zoned to Burnside and Marryatville Primary Schools, Norwood Morialta High School
– Very close to Pembroke, Loreto and St Peter’s Girls Colleges
CT / 5519/320
Council / City of Burnside
Zoning / R’R10
Built / 1962
Land / 1348m2
Frontage / 18.29m
Council Rates / $2808.75pa
SA Water / $381.33pq
ES Levy / $692pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.