11:00AM - 11:30AM
Saturday 27 February
With uninterrupted, sunny panoramic views – what box doesn’t this one tick…
Best offers by 12midday on Tuesday the 16th of March 2021 (Unless sold prior)
Calling all singles seeking a safe and secure entry into the market close enough to the hustle and bustle of the city nightlife, professional couples dreaming of a short commute to work, astute investors looking to add to their portfolio, and the retirees yearning for a low-maintenance lifestyle to lockup and leave at a moment’s notice… this opportunity presents a smart investment for whatever season of life you are in.
Built in 2016 with modern convenience front of mind, this charming two-bedder on the top floor provides views like no other, with a private balcony spanning the length of the whole apartment, a north facing aspect to soak up that winter sun and an outlook to the leafy community garden.
Book-ended by other quality apartments and creating its very own like-minded community, Bowden affords the unique lifestyle that comes with having Plant 4 on your doorstep offering endless options for those almond iced latte’s, organic grocery trips, market stall wanders, long brunches and lunches alike.
Public transport is always at your fingertips with a bus, tram and train stop all practically on your doorstep. Or why not jump on your bike and pedal the short journey to the CBD or North Adelaide to save on unnecessary fuel and parking bills.
Check, check and check.
The buzzing inner-west is vibrant yet peaceful, and can’t wait to welcome you as its’ newest resident…
Why we love this home:
• Previously tenanted for a great return of $390 per week (currently expected to exceed this due to inflation)
• Two spacious bedrooms featuring built-in robes
• Functional kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher, glass splashback, stone benchtops and plenty of storage space
• Generous open plan living with high ceilings and warm laminate flooring
• Crisp and clean bathroom with Euro-style laundry
• Allocated under-croft car parking with secure swipe entry, elevator access and a storage unit
• Private and secure with intercom guest entry
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning in every room
• A body corporate to keep everything tidy and take care of all the boring stuff
• Surrounded by every local amenity and restaurant you could possibly need including IGA Supermarket, Goodlife Gym, Plant 4, Seven Grounds, The Loose Caboose, Jarmers Kitchen
• Close by to the Entertainment Centre, North Adelaide, Aquatic Centre, Adelaide Oval and the CBD
• All modes of public transport within walking distance
• Zoned for the popular Brompton Primary, Adelaide & Adelaide Botanic High Schools plus nearby other reputable schooling options including Blackfriars Priory, St. Dominics, Wilderness and Immaculate Heart of Mary
All of this and so, so much more.
CT / 6175/741
Council / City of Charles Sturt
Zoning / UC
Built / 2016
Council Rates / $1132pa
Strata Rates / $961pq
Strata Manager / Strata Data
SA Water / $861pq
ES Levy / $116pa
Nearby Schools/ Brompton P.S, Bowden Brompton Community School, Bowden Brompton CS Torrens Road Campus, Adelaide H.S, Adelaide Botanic H.S
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.