Dwelling 1 – $499k
Dwelling 2 – Sold
Align the talents and reputations of Bert Farina Constructions and D’andrea Architects, and there’s little left to ponder other than which standout newbuild is for you from a quality, contemporary quartet in the ever-popular Stradbroke School zone…
Brand new homes taking breathtaking form to maximise ease, lifestyle, space, and stunning daylight – form that follows aggregate perimeters and feature gardens into hands-free living with a choice of two 3-bedroom street-facing designs, and two off-street 2-bedroom designs.
Not only stunning from the curb, both street-facing designs applaud light and north-facing outlooks through full-height panes, via tiled balconies exiting serene upstairs master suites, and relish indoor/outdoor connection via private internal courtyards ahead of secure dual garages.
Smaller, yet no less appealing, the rear 2-bedroom layouts provide outdoor privacy with all-weather patios set against irrigated and landscaped back gardens; the far left adding side gate access thanks to its larger landholding.
And only Rostrevor pairs value and location this perfectly, where the gum lined Fourth Creek adds to your views, Morialta and Black Hill walking trails loom, and nearby Newton Village and St. Bernard’s Road stand by for groceries and amenity.
Varying slightly in layout, each architectural design hosts plenty of quality extras:
– Naturally illuminated open plan living zones
– Oak laminate floors downstairs, plush neutral carpets upstairs
– LED lighting & ducted R/C A/C throughout
– 2.7m ceilings (upstairs and down)
– Quality 2-pac joinery & stone surfaces
– Stainless Bosch kitchen appliances
– Under stair storage
– Downstairs powder rooms (under stair option to dwelling 3)
– Study zone (exclusive to dwelling 1)
– Sliding mirrored robes to all bedrooms (master suite WIRs to dwellings 2 & 3)
– Ensuite bathrooms (2-way to dwellings 3)
– Secure internal garage access
– Video intercoms & alarm systems
– Convenient off-street visitor carparking
This next to no upkeep lifestyle certainly unlocks more for less…
CT / 5625/523
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R/4
Built / 2020
School Zones/ Stradbroke School, East Torrens P.S, Thorndon Park P.S, Charles Campbell College, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.