A light & lively two bedder, zoned for Glenunga International High School
Best Offers By 12pm Monday 14 September (unless sold prior)
Where lock and leave peace of mind is instantly apparent, being located at the rear of a quiet and well maintained boutique group, this beautifully presented home is perfect for those looking to move into this popular Inner-South locale.
Packed full of modern charm, enjoy the convenience of everything within walking distance. Just moments from award winning restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops on Unley & King William Road plus great access to the CBD with Stop 7 bus stop across the road.
This property represents the perfect opportunity for a first home buyer, downsizer or investor as it ticks all of the low-maintenance boxes that people are on the lookout for.
Features & Benefits:
– 2 good-sized bedrooms both with built in robe
– Generous lounge filled with natural light from the desirable north facing window
– Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and feature splashback
– Light and bright combined bathroom and laundry
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Charming outdoor entertaining area for those warm summer evenings
What We Love About This Home:
– Light, bright and airy with neutral decor throughout
– Private undercover carport
– Located at the rear of the group providing extra privacy
– Easy access to the City with bus stop 7 across the road
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School and other Quality schooling nearby
– Located a stones throw from Unley Road & King William Road shopping precinct
CT / 5641/744
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / RHC’SH6
Built / 1964
Council Rates / $879.95pa
Strata Rates / $380pq
Strata Manager / Horner Management
SA Water / $152.20pq
ES Levy / $93pa
Nearby Schools / Unley Primary School, Mitcham P.S, Glenunga International High School, Mitcham Girls H.S, Urrbrae Agricultural H.S
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.