04:20PM - 04:50PM
Sunday 08 September
The perfect renovated home; walking distance to the tram, train & bus
With it’s private entrance directly from the street, this single story unit has a ‘stand alone’ feel representing a unique opportunity to purchase in a tightly held location.
Half way between the city and the sea, 700m to the City/Glenelg tram, bus routes on Cross Road & Emerson Railway Station, this property has all your public transport needs covered..
The quality renovation provides light and bright living areas with floating floors & fresh carpet. An updated kitchen with generous storage overlooks the private rear garden featuring a private deck, perfect for entertaining. Offering high ceilings, split system air-conditioning, generous bedrooms that both feature built-in robes and a renovated bathroom, this unit really does have it all.
Additional Features & Benefits:
– Two well-proportioned bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– Stylishly updated modern kitchen with ample storage
– Quality finished bathroom with frameless shower
– Generous sized lounge with an abundance of natural light
– Private entrance directly from the street and an undercover private carport
– Private rear garden with deck offering the perfect space to relax
What we love:
– Walking distance to all the public transport you could ask for, tram, train & bus
– A stone’s throw from popular cafes, brunch spots and restaurants including The Empty Bottle, Froth & Fodder and more
– Located in the prime position between the city and the sea
– Nearby to quality schools and colleges including Cabra College, Plympton International College, Emmaus Christian College
– Local shops and amenities including Kurralta Central Shopping Centre, Castle Plaza & Westfield Marion Shopping Centre only a short drive away
CT / 5033/776
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’17
Built / 1953
Council Rates / $1066.70pa
Strata Rates / $356pq
Strata Manager / Whittles
SA Water / $154pq
ES Levy / $94.05pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.