Considered, comfortable and convenient living moments from Burnside Village
If you’re looking for a blue chip investment or new home base that doesn’t require you to lift a finger, look no further than this chic two-bedroom offering on Kyle.
From its private, shady paved courtyard perfect for dining Alfresco, to its effortlessly stylish timber floors, it’s ticking boxes for the professional single or couple.
Entering a spacious open plan living space, enjoy a modern kitchen with a stainless steel oven and sleek white cabinetry, with plenty of room for a well-sized dining table.
Both the lounge and the bedrooms enjoy generous natural light and a wonderful neutral palette, allowing you to inject your natural flair and make the space your own.
What would life be like with Zara, Mecca, and Lululemon at your fingertips? In a highly desirable location for owner or tenant, enjoy a steady second income stream, or make it yours and enjoy the enviable Glenside lifestyle just around the corner from popular Burnside Village.
Within walking distance of Dulwich cafes, Victoria Racecourse, Coles and Tony & Marks, and a short drive to Norwood Parade, restaurants of Glen Osmond Road, and the Adelaide CBD, the best of Adelaide is at your fingertips from your new place on Kyle.
– Centrally located new split system A/C unit
– Light and bright updated combined bathroom/laundry with bath
– New venetian blinds to all windows
– Dedicated undercover car space
– Rear allotment with fully sealed and locked storage shed
– Easy access to public transport along Portrush and Greenhill Roads
– Within walking distance of Burnside Library, Burnside Swimming Pool, Glenunga Croquet Club, Beaumont Tennis Club, Beaumont Bowls Club and more
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School and Linden Park Primary, while surrounded by Adelaide’s best private schools, including Concordia and Seymour Colleges
CT / 5028/839
Council / City of Burnside
Zoning / R’R20
Built / 1966
Council Rates / $898.00pa
Strata Rates / $473.08pq
Strata Manager / ACE Body Corporate Management
SA Water / $140.55pq
ES Levy / $175.15pa
Nearby Schools / Linden Park P.S, Glenunga International H.S, Urrbrae Agricultural H.S
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.