Say hello to summer in a brand new build with beach reach and better selections…
A brand spanking build studded with better selections, this 3-bedroom home goes above and beyond to roll out a classy red carpet to the metro beaches, prestigious colleges, the wineries of McLaren Vale and much more.
At just shy of 200sqm, this is an internal footprint that doesn’t forgo space at the expense of ease, with looks so hard to pass up.
As far as footprints go, this is one long and leverages lots of separation between a master bedroom – with built-in robes and ensuite – and open-plan living with alfresco perfection at its rear.
In between are two more spacious bedrooms – both with built-in robes – and a bathroom that say, “Go on, grow a family here or get those grandkids over for the weekend”.
It may save the best till last, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stop to appreciate the 2.7m-high ceilings, floating timber-look floors, zoned ducted R/C, plush carpets and black frame windows in a long and lasting list of stylish selections.
With Caesarstone tops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop and stacked subway tiles splashbacks, the kitchen hits the sweetspot between form and function at the head of open-plan living.
And what a life it is when you can slide open the glass doors to not one but two timber decked patios – one under a pavilion with a 24/7 pass to entertaining amongst low-maintenance gardens. Hello, summer.
And there’s more:
– Just a 10-minute drive from the sands of Brighton
– Lock-up garage with remote Panelift entry and drive-through access to courtyard
– Study nook, with desk, to kitchen/living
– Caesarstone to all wet area benchtops and study nook’s built-in desk
– LED down lighting throughout – including to alfresco pavilion under main roof
– Six zones and touch pad operation to ducted R/C
– Sliding doors to wet areas – to maximize space
– Acoustic underlay throughout
– Walking distance from Sacred Heart Middle School
– Close to Westminster School and the award-winning Pasadena Green shopping precinct
CT / 5655/736
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’12
Land / 356m2
Frontage / 16.46m
Council Rates / $1820pa
SA Water / $154pq
ES Levy / $108pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.