01:00PM - 01:20PM
Saturday 14 September
High spec new home with solar inclusion and priced to immediately sell!
Residence 1 – $519k – FREE solar included
Residence 2 – $499k
Priced to sell.
These bespoke, brand-new townhouses deliver the ultimate in modern living and architectural style, perfect for professionals and first home buyers looking for that special property that stands out from the rest.
Located in a high demand suburb with consistent growth, these properties not only tick all the boxes in regard to features but also allow you the convenience of the cosmopolitan lifestyle that Warradale has to offer.
Features & Benefits:
– Brand new construction means eligibility for First Home Owners Grant
– Designer Kitchen complete with Bosch stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space
– Powder room conveniently located downstairs for guest access
– Open plan living
– Top of the range fixtures and fittings
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Solar and Battery System to slash your energy bills
– Stunning undercover alfresco area opens out from living area
– Secure garage with additional off-street parking in driveway
Things we love:
– Planet friendly: 450 homes equipped with Sonnen Solar & Batterie system provides the equivalent of taking 600 cars off the road each year!
– SonnenBatterie solar estimated saving on energy bills of over $2,500 per annum
– Commanding street presence and architectural design
– Footsteps from bus stops and a short walk to Oaklands Railway Station
– Close proximity to popular cafes, restaurants, local beaches and Westfield Marion Shopping Centre
– Quality schools nearby such as Sacred Heart College, Westminster, Brighton High School, Warradale & Paringa Park Primary
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’13
Built / 2018
Land / 258m2
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.