Expansive allotment ready for your enjoyment located in the heart of Virginia
Best Offers By 12pm Monday 29th of July (unless sold prior)
Positioned amongst other quality homes in the heart of Virginia, this 1980 family home is perfectly located just 30-minutes from Adelaide CBD and the Barossa Valley.
Located on a private corner block on an enviable 10250sqm, in a quiet family friendly street, this is an exceptionally neat and well-maintained home, offering an abundance of living space filled with natural light, and a yard to impress a family of any size.
What we love;
-Three spacious bedrooms
– Plenty of living space including large L shaped lounge and dining room plus
living/meals area opening off the kitchen
– Large kitchen with expansive bench-tops and plenty of storage
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Beautiful rear verandah providing an abundance of outdoor living space, perfect for entertaining family all year round.
– Various sheds and stables providing further opportunities depending on your requirements
– Peaceful location whilst still having shops, transport and schools less than 10 minutes away
CT / 5962/247
Council / City of Playford
Zoning / RUL
Built / 1980
Land / 10250m2
Council Rates / $1,353pa
SA Water / $74.45pq
ES Levy / $256.95pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.