What takes a proud, imposing place on Stirling’s premier boulevard saves its beautiful, bluestone fronted best for last, where a night-lit tennis court and heated pool have never felt so close to the action in a 6-bedroom home recast for the modern family.
Built in the early ’80s, raised to a second level along the way, and updated in the all the right places in recent times; the story is complete for a home of multiple living zones, including family living with a pool and court-side perspective.
By ‘court-side’ we mean you can prepare dinner in the upgraded country-style kitchen and call out “FAULT” with complete authority – then turn to check on those swimming in the fully tiled pool.
Even better is the servery window that slides open so you can serve cocktails to those relaxing on the adjacent patio without ever leaving a kitchen featuring solid timber tops and Smeg appliances.
Framed in engineered timber floors and expansive sash windows with a big, green view, that main living room – with a cosy combustion fireplace and a Juliette balcony overlooking the court – couldn’t be more accomodating in a home that routinely entertains 100+ guests without breaking a sweat.
With a lush, green view of its own, the master bedroom offers the perfect wake-up call, a walk-in robe and an ensuite – one of your three freshly upgraded tiled bathrooms.
Another bedroom, a study and a formal lounge with a fireplace of its own round out the lower floor of a home that sends the kids upstairs, where yet another living room feeds four more bedrooms.
Just a 7-minute stroll from Stirling’s buzzing village centre, it’s the Hills life you’ve been searching for. Exactly where you want it.
More reasons to love this home:
– Set far back from Ayers Hill Road to create the ultimate sanctuary amongst beautifully presented grounds
– Extensively upgraded throughout by its current owners
– Double garage with remote Panelift entry and rear drive-through access
– Large double carport
– Storage galore, including cellar and extensive storage under the house
– Lighting and house-protecting net to synthetic tennis court
– Outdoor shower (with hot water) to pool area
– Ducted evaporative cooling to upper level, split R/C throughout, plus under-floor heat dispersion via combustion fireplace
– Dishwasher and induction cooktop
– Large capacity rain water storage
– Auto watering system to gardens, plus raised veggie gardens
– NBN ready
– Workshop to garage
– Swim jets to heated pool
– Walking distance to St Catherine’s Primary School
– And so many more.
CT / 5824/957
Council / City of Adelaide Hills
Zoning / CL’73
Built / 1981
Land / 2075m2
Council Rates / $4,118.90pa
SA Water / $469.63pq approx
ES Levy / $294.05pa
Nearby Schools / Crafers Primary School, Heathfield P.S, Upper Sturt P.S, Aldgate P.S, Heathfield High School, Urrbrae Agricultural H.S, Mitcham Girls H.S
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.