Grand scale living within a highly desirable location
Make your family dream a reality, ultra-versatile, with over 400sqm of internal living, your options are truly endless.
Showcasing 5 bedrooms all with built-in robes and 2 bedrooms downstairs, 3 bathrooms including ensuite, 3 substantial kitchens, with multiple living and dining areas, not to mention plenty of storage and parking options, this property is beyond any large scale residence you have seen.
Coupled with a location that’s second to none, a mere stone throw from top tier schooling options such as Rostrevor College, Norwood Morialta School and Stradbroke Primary, along with the luxury of having Morialta Conservation Park, walking trails, reserves and a vast array of shopping options all at your fingertips.
Stand out features:
– Sizeable 761sqm allotment approx.
– 21.46m frontage approx.
– 5 bedrooms, with 2 downstairs
– Main bedrooms with ensuite & walk-in robe
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– 3 kitchens
– Large upstairs living area with in-built bar and balcony
– Huge formal dining room
– Functional upstairs kitchen with additional meals area
– Separate laundry with plenty of storage
– Lower level front lounge with split system A/C
– Downstairs kitchen and dining area with gas cooking
– Additional large rumpus/ storage room with kitchen facilities
– Established rear yard with fruit trees and vines
– Double driveway access on either side of property
– Double garage with extra storage
– Long undercover carport, leading to rear shed/ workshop
– External shutters to most windows
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– Solid double brick construction
– Concrete flooring on both levels
– Enviable location with great views
CT / 5242/147
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R’4
Built / 1977
Land / 761m2
Frontage / 21.46m
Council Rates / $pa
SA Water / $pq
ES Levy / $pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.