Nestled amongst character homes in one of Adelaide’s most sought after seaside suburbs, this solid
1955 house can tell a story or three.
Invest your time and love to restore to its original glory or use the 787sqm of dirt as a blank canvas for
that dream home. Be part of history as North Brighton reinvents itself and watch your investment grow
over coming years.
Currently only available to our registered buyers, please contact Marco or Karen to arrange your private inspection
– 787 square metres of prime land with a 19.2 metre frontage
– Brighton High School zoned, it’s but a short walk away
– No amateur renovators have tinkered with this one, it’s as genuine as they come
– A 10 minute walk to the beach, summer parking problems solved!
– Bring the renovators toolkit or hire the largest tonka truck you can find to start over.
CT / 5709/866
Council / City of Holdfast Bay
Zoning / R
Built / 1955
Land / 787m2
Frontage / 19.20m
Council Rates / $1,346.05pa
SA Water / $201.49pq
ES Levy / $57pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.