Ripe for renovation with so many possibilities on a big block of 785sqm (approx.)
This 1955 three-bedroom conventional home is ripe for renovation, offering more backyard than you bargained for. Take up the carpet and polish the floorboards hidden under the carpet, add a fresh coat of paint and you can to move in and enjoy until you’re ready to renovate the kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Over the last couple of years the owners have installed a ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner and upgraded the gas hot water system offering comfort all year round.
Loved and cared for by the same family since 1957, this home has a lifetime of history and will be an exciting opportunity for the next owners.
Offering a eat-in kitchen with ample storage and natural light, 3 good sized bedrooms (2 with built in robes) and a separate living room, this honest home would be the perfect first home, a solid investment or a great opportunity to renovate, extend or build the home of your dreams positioned on a block of 785 sqm. (17.17m frontage)
Either way, you have options in a suburb that puts the famous Pasadena Green Shopping Centre within a 2-minute drive, Flinders University less than 3km away and easy access to both Westfield Marion and the CBD plus, the Darlington upgrade now offering a direct drive to the likes of McLaren Vale or the stunning beaches along the Fleurieu Peninsula.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Set on a wide, quiet, treelined street
– 100m walk to the bus stop
– Just a short walk to the Norman Street Reserve (with oval) and the Shepherds Hill Recreation Park
– Lock up carport (with roller door) leading to the single garage
– Near new Ducted reserve cycle air-conditioning (installed within the last couple of years)
– Gas hot water (installed within the last couple of years)
– Separate laundry
– Large undercover outdoor area
– Second small shed in the rear yard
– Cubby house
– Close to a range of schools, Springbank Secondary College (zoned to), Australian Science and Mathematics School (unzoned school) and Clovelly Park, Bellevue Heights, Marion and Clapham Primary School’s (all unzoned).
CT / 5658/227
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / R(CP)/8
Built / 1955
Land / 785m2
Frontage / 17.17m
Council Rates / $1239.90pa
SA Water / $175.78pq
ES Levy / $262.86pa
School Zones / Springbank Secondary College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.