A one-of-a-kind masterpiece, offering layers of grand luxury, modern elegance and that all important cosmopolitan lifestyle…
Best Offers By 12:00pm Wednesday 28 April Unless Sold Prior
A truly bespoke design with layers of awe-defining intricacy that eclipse the loftiest of expectations. As you pass the Chateau-inspired façade and enter through the custom double door your mind will be made… 31A Cardigan Avenue is the home you have been waiting for…
An impeccably designed floorplan greets you with a huge formal living centred by a gas fireplace, the perfect spot to cosy up and read a book on a rainy day.
Flowing through to the true heart of the home, the gourmet kitchen, is on display for all to revere. Comprising once again of only the finest… 900mm Bosch induction cooktop, integrated dual pyrolytic and microwave ovens, dishwasher and butlers’ pantry with wine fridge.
Natural light streams through the floor to ceiling stacker doors in abundance, creating the transcendent flow between the indoor and outdoor entertaining zones. Follow the steps leading up from the undercover alfresco with built-in BBQ kitchen to an expansive deck with water feature, fit for hosting black-tie dinner parties and relaxed family celebrations alike.
No detail has been overlooked with luxury finishes everywhere your gaze meets including decorative cornices, square set ceilings, plantation shutters, custom chandeliers and wrought-iron staircase and balcony balustrades.
Moving upstairs the slumber zone awaits, with another living space to suit generation and situation. The incredible master suite features a Kardashian-worthy walk-through robe to the luxurious ensuite with double vanity and the most exquisite floor-to-ceiling tiling. The three additional bedrooms are generous in size and all offer built-in robes.
Be quick to secure a pre-release private inspection today…
Why we love this home:
– Family functionality offering multiple open plan and formal living areas
– Separate downstairs study satisfying all of your working from home needs
– Main bathroom with stand-alone tub, double vanity, separate toilet and additional powder room downstairs
– Low maintenance decking and entertaining spaces
– An abundance of natural light
– Lofty ceiling heights of 2.9m downstairs, 2.7m upstairs
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and two gas fireplaces
– Security centric with automatic gate and CCTV security system
– Ample storage throughout
– Secure garaging with additional off-street parking and internal access
– Zoned to the reputable East Marden Primary, Felixstow Community School and Charles Campbell College
– Other prestige schooling nearby including St. Josephs, Pembroke and St Peters Boys are all a short drive or bus ride away
– Every necessary amenity within close reach at Marden Shopping Centre, Firle Kmart, Norwood Parade, Magill Road and Burnside Village
– Only a short trip to the CBD via car, Uber, bus from the nearby Klemzig Interchange or why not jump on your bike and take a picturesque ride to the office via the Torrens track
All of this and so, so much more.
CT / 6028/977
Council / City of Norwood Payneham and St. Peters
Zoning / General Neighbourhood
Built / 2016
Land / 561m2
Council Rates / $2,098pa
SA Water / $253.48pq
Nearby Schools / East Marden P.S, Felixstow Community School, East Torrens P.S, Charles Campbell College, Marden Senior College, Open Access College, Open Access College Marden Campus
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.