Spacious two bedroom apartment in trendy East End
Nestled in the heart of the highly sought-after east end of the Adelaide CBD this architecturally designed 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment offers space, natural light and modern living like no other. You’ll need to do nothing but move in and enjoy with new carpets and a fresh coat of paint throughout.
At your literal doorstep is what inner-city living is all about with Flinders Street Project providing you café needs and just short walking distance to Hutt Street where you will find all of your dining, boutique shopping and café needs met and then some.
What we love:
– Two spacious bedrooms both offering built in robes, balcony access and the master bedroom having full en-suite with spa bath and shower
– Open plan living/dining space brimming with natural light throughout
– Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, ample cupboard/countertop space and island/breakfast bar
– Large balcony overlooked by the living area with bi-fold doors creating the perfect indoor/outdoor space and views of Flinders Street’s character buildings
– Rear balcony ideal for catching that morning sunlight and enjoying breakfast and a quick coffee
– Two secure parking spaces giving the rare option for multiple vehicles for when you look to hit the road
CT / 5901/228
Council / City of Adelaide
Zoning / CC//
Built / 2003
Council Rates / $1,516.65pa
Strata Manager / Whittles
SA Water / $202.07pq
ES Levy / $138.60pa
School Zones / Gilles Street P.S, Sturt Street Community School, Adelaide Botanic H.S, Adelaide School, Warriappendi School
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.