Prime position and potential with equal serves of school, city and sea…
Just arms length from Lockleys Primary School and ten short minutes from both the metro beaches and CBD stands a cute-as-a-button abode with the potential to match its prime position.
Built of tough stuff in 1936, trendy dashes of art deco punctuate the light-filled interior of a home adored by the current owner for nearly three decades.
They leave behind a comfy, move-in-ready haven with a separate, air-conditioned studio to turn into a teenagers retreat or fourth bedroom – should you not need a space for your artistic/home business endeavours.
In the meantime, make your mark in a more budget couscous manner by simply removing those comfy carpets to expose the original timber flooring that wait patiently below decorative ceilings.
A large lounge room and adjacent dining room revel in the afternoon’s sun, before a gas fire sets the mood at night.
It’s summer, so cook up a storm in a kitchen with gas cooktop and a walk-in pantry, then serve and savour your creation under the paved patio/pergola of a rear yard with little upkeep and lots of privacy. It’s going to be a good year.
And it gets better:
– Large light filled lounge
– High ornate ceilings
– Second bedroom to rear
– Spacious main bedroom with built-in robes
– Separate dining room or 3rd bedroom
– Separate teenage retreat or 4th bedroom
– Eat in kitchen with walk in pantry
– Gas heating and R/C air-conditioning
– Established low maintenance garden
– Automatic watering system to front and rear
– Brand new instant Gas Hot Water
– Walking distance from public transport to beaches and city
– Close to a range of shopping precincts, including Harbour Town and Ikea
– Nicely sized block of 571sqm approx.
– Perfectly positioned on a deceptively quiet street
– Massive garage with auto door for cars/caravans/boat
– Man Cave/Work Shop
– Located in a tightly held and highly sought after area
And so much more.
CT / 5183/555
Council / City of West Torrens
Zoning / R’20
Built / 1935
Land / 571m2
Frontage / 18.29m
Council Rates / $544.80pq
SA Water / $360.04pq
ES Levy / $270.80pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.