An ambiance of light amongst the North’s newest hub
Best offers by 12pm Tuesday 4th February (unless sold prior)
The perfect blend of affordable living without the sacrifice of quality, style or space. Whether you are starting up, slowing down or a savvy investor growing your portfolio, 3 Baxter Avenue is neat as a pin and ready for you or your tenant to move in.
Be charmed as you drive through the newly established hub of Eyre, a precinct for family fun and a sporting core for all. Whether it be soccer, basketball, cricket or a birthday party by the undercover BBQ space, you are welcome to use any and all of the community area that is quite literally upon your doorstep.
Follow the white pebbled road to enter your new home with delight. Porcelain tile streamlines the open plan living, kitchen and meals area. All complemented with large framed windows exuding natural light and functional kitchen space with quality stainless steel appliances and convenient island bench.
Generous accommodation of three bedrooms, with ensuite and walk-through robe coming off the master. Bedroom 3 ideally used as study or home office with its orientation looking out into the rear yard. Main bathroom fitted with deep in-built bathtub and adjacent separate laundry with linen press.
However, where this home truly impresses is the outside. The newly landscaped garden complete with lush grass area and scattered native plants. Creating an ambiance of tranquillity to enjoy after a long day.
You will also love…
– Built in robes to Bedroom 2 & 3
– Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, meals & living areas
– LED downlights throughout
– Kitchen with 600mm gas cooktop, electric oven and retractable exhaust, dishwasher, in-built microwave space and double sink.
– Surround sound system to living area
– Auto door Carport for 1 vehicle
– Additional off street parking in driveway
It’s all about location…
– Stone’s throw to Eyre Shopping Centre including Drakes supermarket
– A short 5 minute drive to newly renovated Elizabeth City Centre
– A short drive to iconic Fremont Recreational Park & The Aquadome
– Just 10 minutes to Lyell McEwin Hospital
– Surrounded by local primary and high school options including Playford International College & Swallowcliffe Primary School
– Walking distance to local public transport
CT / 6150/520
Council / City of Playford
Zoning / SN
Built / 2015
Land / 275m2
Council Rates / $1,616.80pa
SA Water / $156.20pq
ES Levy / $179.20pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.