Seaside Getaway right next to a Reserve
Best Offers By 12pm Monday 22nd of February (unless sold prior)
This street frontage, well sized unit in a group of only 3 is a must see!
Cease the moment and capitalise on this excellent opportunity in a sort-after emerging community, just moments from the beach. Whether you’re a stylish downsizer, ready to roll first home, or effortless investment, Cecelia Street has so much to offer.
As for the location, take a boat down the road to your local boat ramp or relax and revitalise with sand at your feet, plus, with Dulcie Perry Park as your backyard – what more could you ask for!
Features to love:
– Spacious light filled living room with split system – providing year-round comfort
– Dining area and spacious kitchen that offers great storage and benchtop space, perfect for entertaining.
– Sizeable master bedroom and well-sized second bedroom, both with built-in robes
– Family bathroom with shower and bath
– Separate laundry with access to the rear yard
– Private under-cover carport
– The rear yard offers a great space to entertain, or simply extra space for storage
This North Brighton hideaway provides is a sound buy for investors and owners alike. You’ll love moving to sunny Cecelia street, just a short walk to Paringa Park Primary School, Brighton Secondary School, Sacred Heart College, Brighton and Somerton beaches.
CT / 5041/750
Council / City of Holdfast Bay
Zoning / R
Built / 1968
Council Rates / $1,047.10pa
ES Levy / $98.80pa
SA Water / $140.55pq
Strata Rates / $250pq
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.