An affordable first buy, downsize or investment…this is the one you’ve been looking for!
With a timeless façade, tasteful simplicity, and sprawling lawned frontage on a wide and quiet street, this sweet 1-bedroom strata feels anything but confined with every possible amenity in a 360-degree turn.
In its attractive collective of units and townhouses, this light and airy 1987 build offers first purchase potential, a nest nearer the grandkids, or the beach and McLaren Vale as easy weekend treats.
This could be the one.
The open plan layout connects to the spacious rear kitchen, and glass sliders provide the sunny outlet to a north-facing rear patio and pergola that’s everything you need, with next-to-zero maintenance.
For privacy and security, the attached and enclosed rear carport provides peace-of-mind thoroughfare from courtyard to kitchen.
A spacious master bedroom with twin robes gains 2-way access to the neutral bathroom (with a separate WC) and for whole home comfort, ceiling fans and split system air conditioning.
All in all, it adds up to an affordable lifestyle – or valuable independence – that seldom needs the car to enjoy it.
A lifestyle dotted with parks, ovals, and reserves, bus routes, local shopping, and a choice of popular schools all make this quiet turn off States Road a worthwhile detour indeed…
– Open plan living & dining
– Low-care timber-look floors throughout
– Sunny paved rear courtyard with a northerly aspect
– Split system R/C A/C to kitchen & bedroom
– Ceiling fans to main living & bedroom
– Bedroom built-ins & 2-way bathroom access
– Carport with auto roller door & rear courtyard access
– Pet-friendly (subject to strata approval)
– Moments to local shops, medical centre, & buses
– Close to Coorara Primary School
– Southgate Square for ALDI, Coles & Target
– Colonnades for more variety retail
– Christies Beach for cafes & esplanade strolls
– A stroll to Dalkeith Community Playground & walking trails
CT / 5027/109
Council / City of Onkaparinga
Zoning / R
Built / 1987
Land / 132sqm
Council Rates / $1100.00pa
Strata Rates / $350pq
SA Water / $114.81pq
ES Levy / $81.75pa
Nearby Schools / Hackham East Primary School, Coorara P.S, Morphett Vale East School R-7, Flaxmill School P-7, Hackham West R-7 School, Wirreanda Secondary School, Bowden Brompton CS Beach Campus
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.