Buy your turn key home today with confidence and enjoy thoughtful design, double garaging and beautiful modern finishes
Newly completed this stand-out design by Custom Built New Homes & Renovations combines premium modern living with stellar school-access location in up-and-coming Oaklands Park.
Carefully considered to create homes bursting with everyday luxury, offering street frontage and open plan living, plus four bedrooms and 2.7m ceilings throughout.
Upstairs equals comfortable yet spacious sleeping quarters and two fully-tiled bathrooms. Three large bedrooms are fitted carpet, the master complete with walk-in robe and sumptuous ensuite, while two further bedrooms enjoy the convenience of built-in robes, serviced by the head-turning main bathroom – complete with that family essential bath.
Downstairs, find ultra-chic timber laminate floorings throughout living areas, a front-facing fourth bedroom or second living space, and one exceptionally fitted kitchen.
Including microstone benchtops, a feature subway tiled splashback between contrast cabinetry, upmarket Bosch kitchen appliances including a gas cooktop, and a combined butler’s pantry and laundry, it’s equally chic and practical.
Open up glass sliding doors to overlook the paved rear entertainer’s pergola and lawn, while the front is kept low maintenance – all irrigated.
Conveniently located close to Westfield and Foodland Marion, Coles, Marion Outdoor Pool and Leisure Centre, while less than ten minutes’ drive to Somerton Beach, you’ve got the best of Adelaide at your fingertips.
Seize this wonderful chance to own a carefully considered modern new family home. Make the most of the Federal Government’s new First Home Loan Deposit Scheme and watch your dream home come to life in Oaklands Park!
Features to love:
– Reverse cycle ducted throughout
– Two bathrooms plus additional downstairs guest’s powder room
– Fully insulated, plus Viridian Vlam Hush (acoustic laminated glass) windows for sound insulation
– Extra sound insulation party walls and roof blanket to maximise insulation
– Rear access secure dual car garaging plus street parking available
– Rinnai gas hot water service
– High quality neighbour fencing
– Seconds from bus stops along Morphett Road, while close to Oaklands and Marion train stops carrying you directly into the city
– Easy access to quality schooling including Westminster School, Marion and Warradale Primary Schools, and Marymount College
CT / 5605/376
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’12
Built / 2020
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.