Soak up the best of Rostrevor from your effortlessly chic new address
If you’re looking for a fuss-free investment or easy-care home, this charming three-bedroom home on Cortlyne with views to the foothills offers a secure and private lifestyle in the heart of Rostrevor.
Entering into the hall onto timeless floating floors, find the master on the right before emerging into the open-plan living space, where you’ll find a generous kitchen with plenty of counter space, a stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, and cabinetry to stand the test of time.
Overlooking the rear Alfresco via sliding glass doors, the generous lounge offers plenty of floor plan flexibility under stylish LED downlighting.
All carpeted, bedrooms include storage; the front-facing master complete with a large walk-in robe, private ensuite bathroom and privacy curtains.
Off a private hallway, the second bedroom is fitted with a built-in robe, and the third with a further walk-in robe, while sharing the use of the main bathroom, complete with neutral colour palette, full-size bathtub, and a handy separate toilet.
Set on quiet Cortlyne street in the heart of the suburbs, there’s nothing to do but pack your bags and move on into this respected suburban Rostrevor location.
Minutes from Morialta Conservation Park and Nature Playground, as well as Black Hill Conservation Park, Campbelltown City Soccer & Social Club and so much more, activities galore and a healthy outdoor lifestyle are yours to explore from your home on Cortlyne.
– Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout
– Laundry with external access
– Automatic panel lift double garage, with additional storage provision/room
– Carpet to all bedrooms, with timber flooring throughout passages and living areas
– Blinds and curtains to all windows
– Security: alarm system, crim safe front and rear doors, lock to all windows
– Dual side access
– Double garage with auto panel lift door, plus further off-street parking
– Electric roller shutters to all bedroom windows
– Zero maintenance from yard and low maintenance rear garden beds with lawn and powered tool shed
– Retraceable clothesline
– Rainwater tank
– Moments from public transport along Stradbroke Road
– Zoned to Stradbroke School and Charles Campbell College, and within the catchment for Thorndon Park Kindergarten, while a short commute to Rostrevor College and Kindergarten
– 10km to the CBD down Montacute and Payneham roads, while enjoying the peace and quiet of the foothills
CT / 6040/390
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R/4
Built / 2010
Land / 325m2
Frontage / 13.49m
Council Rates / $1,247.00pa
SA Water / $169.81pq
ES Levy / $176pa
Nearby Schools / Stradbroke School, Thorndon Park P.S, East Torrens P.S, Paradise P.S, Charles Campbell College, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.