Great family home on a superb allotment
With significant potential for renovation, extension or development (STCC), on a generous allotment of some 727sqm and 15.88m frontage (approximately), this is an ideal opportunity for a savvy buyer looking to invest, update and/or extend.
Located in the popular high growth area of Glynde, you’ll be perfectly placed close to Marden and Firle shopping precincts as well as Norwood Parade. You are also spoilt for choice with some of Adelaide’s premiere schooling options and public transport not far away, not to mention the fantastic Payneham Oval with its sporting, playground and community facilities.
All of this and more is on offer within approx. 6kms from the Adelaide CBD.
29 Edward Street in detail:
– Large allotment of 727m2 approx.
– Great frontage of 15.88 approx.
– 3 generous bedrooms
– Main bathroom with seperate shower and tub
– Centrally located lounge with walk through access to kitchen & meals
– Seperate laundry with second toilet
– Additional studio to rear with power & water connected
– Undercover garage parking with drive through access
– Undercover entertaining area
– Multiple storage options with large rear shed and separate garden shed to rear
– Extensive rear yard with established gardens, awaiting creativity and imagination
CT / 5819/728
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / R’1.1
Built / 1957
Land / 727m2
Frontage / 15.88m
Council Rates / $1307.77
SA Water / $209.24pq
ES Levy / $143.60pa
School Zones / Felixstow Community School, Open Access College, OAC Marden Campus, East Torrens P.S, Norwood Morialta H.S, – Middle Campus, Norwood Morialta H.S, – Senior Campus, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.