Elevate your families future today and begin a wonderful new chapter in this magnificent family abode; a class offering at every turn..
One of Valley Views largest and finest homes, providing the ultimate in family living, with multiple living zones, substantial accommodation for even the largest of families, plus wonderful outdoor spaces for all those treasured memories you can create; entertain in style, regardless of the season.
Inspection is an absolute must to truly appreciate the build quality, design and layout of this glorious home. From the moment you approach this property and at every turn, you will gain a brilliant appreciation of the blood & sweat that has gone into creating such a masterpiece. From the sandstone, to the slate and everything in between, this property boasts a wealth of character and is a home you can truly take pride in.
Thoughtfully designed, on a commanding 754sqm allotment (approx.), perched perfectly on the high side of the road with wonderful views, this home provides an abundance of space, boasting four, possibly five large bedrooms, three separate living areas, two bathrooms and a huge outdoor entertaining area with established gardens.
Not to mention the additional downstairs accommodation and utility with two large living areas, bathroom facilities, huge double garage/ workshop, as well as further storage or cellar potential under the main structure.
A strong list of features includes:
* Large, expansive allotment of approx. 754sqm
* 4 main bedrooms, with potential for a 5th downstairs
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom
* Formal lounge and dining areas
* Huge family & meals rooms
* Luxury solid timber kitchen, featuring plenty of cupboard space and Bosch dishwasher
* Huge outdoor entertaining area, gabled pergola, with ceiling fans and built-in slate bbq area
* Green, luscious established yards, front & back
* Expansive double garage with additional utility storage room or cellar
* Additional 5th bedroom/ games retreat downstairs
* Additional 6th bedrooms/ home office/ workshop downstairs
* Spacious balcony with leafy neighbourhood views
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Separate laundry with ample storage space
* 3rd toilet downstairs, with potential to fit out a 3rd bathroom
* Quality window treatments, cornices, ceiling roses and leadlight features
* Roller shutters to selected bedroom windows
* Ducted vacuuming
* 4 door linen cupboard
* 2.7m ceilings
* 3 Phase power
* Alarm system throughout
Perfectly situated with easy access to all todays desired amenities. Local schools include Ingle Farm & Para Vista Primary, Modbury West School & St Pauls College, with Valley View Secondary School also close by. The Dry Creek Linear Park Wetlands and Brewer Reserve make ideal places for exercise or a casual stroll, and Valley View Golf Course just down the road is open to the public. The O’bahn Busway is close by for quality public transport to the city, and bus routes on both Nelson and Wright Roads are within reasonable distance. Tea Tree Plaza will provide world class shopping facilities for your designer and specialty shopping and Ingle Farm or Valley View Shopping Centres will cater for your weekly grocery shopping.
CT / 5332/991
Council / City of Salisbury
Zoning / R
Built / 1995
Land / 754m2
Council Rates / $698.95pq
SA Water / $156.05pq
ES Levy / $175.52pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.