Unrivalled updates meet exquisite original charm in Prospect
Set on a spacious yet manageable 719m2, this fully restored Victorian sandstone villa circa 1910 offers three bedrooms plus a studio on tree-lined Charles.
Behind manicured gardens and that character facade, find three immaculately restored bedrooms and a living room under the main roof, all complete with restored original feature fireplaces, towering 3.3m ornate ceilings, and restored original Baltic pine floors.
Bedrooms offer the convenience of wall-to-wall built-in robes, and access to two ground breaking, ‘choose your own leisure’ bathrooms.
Both offer showers, wall-hung vanities, toilets, and a striking feature floor tile; yet, travelling down the central hallway, a right turn offers you a deep feature bathtub and striking leadlight windows. Taking a left turn, winter nights are transformed by your very own in-house sauna, wrapped in glass. Make like the Finns and sweat your worries away at the end of a long day.
A recent red brick extension is your gateway to integrated indoor/outdoor living. Throw open the doors and enjoy Alfresco dining under the pergola, and get that barbecue fired up to feed the troops.
From the light, bright and airy kitchen, a well-sized lawn and sandstone-wrapped garden beds are beautifully framed by generous windows. Indoors, white cabinetry wraps stainless steel Electrolux appliances, a sleek stone island bar the perfect setting for both breakfast and Friday wines.
Offering a third living space, fourth bedroom, or idyllic home office, the rear rumpus offers plenty of family floor plan flexibility.
There’s so much to love about life in prospering Prospect. Positioned ideally for that speedy city commute just North of North Adelaide, enjoy easy access to the best of Adelaide, including Adelaide Oval and Botanic Park, and the countless festivals filling our parklands that Adelaide is so renowned for.
Zoned for Adelaide High, Adelaide Botanic High, and Prospect North Primary while walking distance to Rosary School, and Prospect and Nailsworth Primary schools, the school run just ceased to exist.
It’s all within arm’s reach for the family from your picture perfect home on Charles!
Features to love:
– Ducted reverse cycle ACTRON A/C throughout, plus ceiling fans
– Caesarstone benchtops throughout wet areas
– Induction stovetop, pyrolytic oven and Billi chilled and boiled water system set in 40mm waterfall stone counter tops
– Alarm monitoring system with optional back to base or SMS alert
– Rinnai Instant Hot water system
– 8000L rainwater tank plumbed for garden and reticulation system
– 6.6KW Seraphim 21 panel system with 3 phase delta inverter
– Wine cellar with room for storage
– Huge laundry with tons of storage and external access
– 22m2 powered rear shed
– Secure triple carport with auto roller door
– Within walking distance of local icons The Coffee Barun and Palace Nova theatre, with countless specialty shops and public transport just a short stroll down Prospect road.
– A short drive to Bunnings and all your practical needs on Churchill road, plus Sefton Plaza and Northpark for everyday shopping
CT / 5806/467
Council / City of Prospect
Zoning / HC/HC9/
Built / 1910
Land / 719m2
Frontage / 15.24m
Council Rates / $2581.87pa
SA Water / $207.12pq
ES Levy / $190.40pa
School Zones / Prospect North P.S, Enfield P.S, Adelaide Botanic H.S, Adelaide H.S, Bowden Brompton Community School
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.