11:00AM - 12:00PM
Sunday 01 November
Simply stunning, exuding elegance, charm and style in a glorious pocket of Normanville
Expressions of interest by: 12pm Monday 9th November (unless sold prior)
This is, without doubt, one of the most exciting properties to come to the market in this area for a very long time.
Perched on the side of a hill and commanding 360 degree views over sea, hills and coastline, this bespoke, custom built home situated on a low maintenance 1430sqm (approx.) allotment is truly amazing. They say first impressions are lasting impressions, well that is definitely the case here. Boasting amazing kerb appeal framed by manicured gardens, this imposing property features multiple living areas and gorgeous views from just about every window. As soon as you enter the home via the beautiful cathedral like doors, you will be embraced by a calming and welcoming ambience that is an absolute reflection of the character of this coastal jewel. The beautiful location, along with the intelligent and unique layout, will appeal to multiple buyer groups including, local, interstate and overseas buyers, and of course, sea-changers. A family home, a holiday home or an Air BnB, these are just some of the options for the potential buyer. Come with us as we introduce you to just some of the features of this great property:
* Enter via the lovely cathedral like double doors
* A very grand reception area, just one of the four living areas complimented by a kitchenette with stone bench tops
* Through to the rumpus/sunroom via double glass doors. This is a beautiful light filled room framed by windows offering amazing views and with double door access to the expansive back garden. This would make a great teenage or guest retreat.
* Four generous bedrooms, three of which have built-in robes
* Modern contemporary family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity with granite benchtop and WC
* Good size laundry with linen cupboards and easy external access
* Under stair storage
* Double garage with auto roller door
* Covered patio to the rear leading to the covered carport
* Timber staircase to the upper level and then – WOW….
* What a kitchen! This really is the heart of this lovely home. Massive granite bench tops, stunning 2-pac joinery, stainless appliances including gas cook-top, three ovens, dishwasher and range hood.
* Oodles of prep space, multiple drawers and cupboards and perfectly complimented by an over-sized walk-in pantry
* Beautiful feature pendants along with a pearl splashback completes the package
* Family living and dining area enjoying amazing hills and ocean views
* Two sets of double doors either side of the staircase welcome you to the glorious formal living and dining room. Sweeping ocean, hill and coastal views from every single window here, truly spectacular
* Expansive master suite with walk-in robe and massive ensuite featuring double sized shower, vanity with granite bench top and WC
* Guest powder room
* Wrap around balcony accessible from both the casual and formal living and dining areas offering up jaw-dropping views. Watch the roos sparring on the hills or sit back and soak up the panoramic ocean and coastal vista and absolute glorious sunsets.
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning to the home as well as in-ceiling reverse cassette system to the rumpus/sunroom
* 3-phase power to the home and shed
* 9x6m powered shed, perfect as a man-cave, workshop or accommodation for the boat, caravan or multiple vehicles
* Mains water and power as well as septic tank
* Covered carport approximately 3m high
* Dual access driveway
This is an amazing property in an equally amazing location. Less than one hour’s drive to Adelaide, minutes to Normanville golf course and easy access to the ever popular Fleurieu peninsula. The lucky new owners will be spoilt for choice when it comes to relaxation and lifestyle. We look forward to meeting you at one of our opens and, if you cannot get along to one of those, simply call us to arrange a private appointment.
CT / 5462/628
Council / City of Yankalilla
Zoning / R
Built / 2008
Land / 1430m2
Council Rates / $3001.20pa
SA Water / $243.13pq
ES Levy / $101.50pa
Nearby Schools / Yankalilla Area School, Myponga P.S, Rapid Bay P.S, Aldinga Beach B-7 School, Mount Compass Area School, Mount Compass Area School, Victor Harbor H.S.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.