When the Tusmore Tudor takes an epic, two-storey turn to entertaining perfection with pool..and pizza
What starts with the Tudor facade so intrinsic to the very fabric of Tusmore takes a two-storey turn like you never expected – and ends in the pool, and pavilion you’ve always wanted where Marryatville High School welcomes the family with open arms.
As far as the original 1930s Tudor goes, you’d be hard pressed to find a more beautifully presented and preserved version – even in these parts.
What’s not to love about a sandstone facade, lofty 3.3m-high decorative ceilings, pronounced timber detailing, leadlight, polished pine floors, original fireplaces or the sheer scale of the entry foyer, master suite and two formal rooms.
Love turns to surprise when the master bedroom suddenly reveals a large walk-in robe and the sleekest en-suite with marble tiling, double vanity and the space to rival most bedrooms.
By now, you are semi-prepared for the shock that is the second story addition boasting a BIG home theatre/retreat, bathroom with freestanding tub and three large bedrooms – the ultimate kids’ escape, with surround sound and the space to run amok.
Serving the best until last, the transformation reaches an open-plan crescendo where boundless room to entertain is bookended by a show-stopping kitchen and that pool and pavilion double-act.
With thick waterfalling stone, expansive island, 900mm oven/gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, and a walk-in pantry fit for the hungriest family, this kitchen is a super-functional and ultra modern work of art at the head of a living zone framed in blackbutt floors and recessed ceilings.
Draw the electronic blinds, swing open two sets of French doors and direct guests to dinner under the solid brick pavilion. Tonight, it’s piping hot pizza, fresh from your very own wood fire oven. Bon appetit.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Zoned for Marryatville High School
– Two-car carport leading to double garage with pool shed/bathroom
– Completely re-plumbed, wired and roofed
– Very secure – with electronic gated entry, alarm and video intercom
– Two powerful ducted reverse R/C systems. – with zoning
– Lighting, ceilings fans, heating provisions and built-in kitchen to pavilion
– Surround sound provisions to upper level retreat, open-plan living and pavilion
– Automatic watering system to beautifully presented landscaped gardens
– Custom 2-pack joinery throughout
– Storage galore, including attic and built-in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
– TV/phone/internet points to all bedrooms
– 3-phase power
– Walking distance from Burnside Village, Tusmore Park and public transport to CBD
CT / 5241/209
Council / City of Burnside
Zoning / HC’HC5
Built / 1935
Land / 836m2
Frontage / 18.29m
Council Rates / $3498.35pa
ES Levy / $835.35pa
SA Water / $445.85pq
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.