Custom built with contemporary design front of mind
This 2018 Torrens Title home will have you feeling right at home, in every aspect inside and out.
Positively deceiving in size and a stand out from other new homes, this fully-detached home features over 146sqm of living area and is only 10 minutes from Glenelg.
A generous floorplan with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and a second living area, are just a few reasons why this represents a great purchase and wonderful home.
The double master bedroom features a large ensuite, a large walk in wardrobe, plantation shutters and dual bedside pendant lighting. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both a good size, with mirrored built in robes and can be easily utilised as a guest room or study.
The spacious open plan living area will be your favourite place to unwind and entertain your family and friends. The kitchen is beautifully appointed with 2 Pac cabinetry, a 900mm Westinghouse oven with gas cooktop, double sink with sink mixer and a Butler’s pantry which you will love for entertaining.
Outside, the Alfresco and landscaped backyard are ideal for a low maintenance lifestyle where you want to entertain.
Take the 3D virtual tour or contact me for a private viewing time.
You will love:
– Multiple living areas
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and a Butler’s pantry
– Alfresco entertaining area with landscaped garden
– Plantation shutters in master bedroom and open plan area
– High capacity Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (zoned)
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower; separate toilet and powder room
– Single automatic garage with Epoxy flooring and rear side access
– Aggregate driveway and Alfresco area
– 600mm x 600mm Matte porcelain tiles
– 2.7m high ceilings
– Low maintenance, fully irrigated, landscaped garden
– Excellent insulation with Thermo Batts (external walls), Soundbatts (internal walls) and R5.0 (ceiling)
– NBN Internet, fibre connection
CT / 6193/47
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’16
Built / 2018
Land / 300m2
Frontage / 9m
Council Rates / $1810.85 pa
SA Water / $154.25pq
ES Levy / $108.55pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.