Best Offers By 12pm Monday 8th of February (unless sold prior)
If you’re looking for a new home that goes above and beyond the standard, this high tech three-bedroom Torrens titled residence on Ashbourne will be sure to tick all your boxes.
Completed a hot minute ago in 2020 by Nouveau Homes, top tier features include 3m ceilings, high quality engineered Oak Sauvignon herringbone pattern flooring by Preference Flooring, and truly too many features to list – you’ll just have to see it for yourself.
Behind a secure gated frontage and chic low maintenance façade, the tone is set for timeless style and technology that makes life easier. From the entry, find a dedicated study before the first of two lounges, fitted with built-in storage and an entertaining unit.
Bedrooms are fitted with plantation shutters and built-in robes, while the spacious master suite adds a walk-in robe with makeup desk, pendant lighting, ensuite and a ceiling fan to the mix.
Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms offer underfloor heating, double stone-topped vanities and stylish above counter basins; the main bathroom conveniently three-way to service bedrooms two and three, and complete with a freestanding bath, while the ensuite is a mood with that walk-in shower, and shower head options to suit every mood.
To the very chic open plan living, the lounge centres around a mood-setting Lopi gas log fire, while the focal point of the luxurious kitchen is that immaculate Silestone Calcutta Gold benchtop, a hearty slab reigning supreme under feature lighting and doubling as the perfect breakfast bar, study spot or meeting point for casual Friday drinks.
High end Siemens appliances include an induction cooktop, coffee machine, tallTUB dishwasher, warming drawer and built-in ovens with steam and microwave functions, Vintec 50 Bottle Wine Cabinet all built in to chic and very abundant black and coffee-toned contrast cabinetry, complete with soft close drawers and doors.
Moving via sliding doors to the Alfresco, you’ll love entertaining outdoors with the aid of the outdoor kitchen, built-in heating and highly practical aluminium ceiling louvres, controlled by remote and with an automatic rain sensor, so you needn’t lift a finger.
There’s a reason Kingswood is so coveted. Ideally located for families between high quality schools including Scotch, Mercedes and Concordia Colleges, Walford Anglican School for Girls, St Joseph’s School and Urrbrae Agricultural High School, you’re spoilt for choice.
A polished gem like this will not last long – carpe diem!
Don’t miss these features:
– Silestone Calcutta Gold Stone throughout (including Kitchen Splashback)
– Custom Shaker 2 Pac Joinery throughout
– Hafele Storage Systems
– Italian Porcelain Tiles
– Quantum Series Aluminium Windows with SmartGlass
– Breezeway louver windows to Bathrooms, Study and Kitchen
– Daikin zoned reverse cycle ducted A/C
– Double garage with custom Western Red Cedar herringbone lift door
– Outdoor kitchen complete with Artusi built-in natural gas BBQ, Siemens gas wok burner and under bench Vintec 100 bottle beverage centre
– Risco secure alarm system and Aiphone intercom and keypad
– 6.6kw solar system with 20x panels and Goodwe 5kw inverter
– 2 rainwater tanks and Wifi-controlled Hunter HC Hydrawise front and rear irrigation
– Walk to zoned Unley High School and just 500m to unzoned Mitcham Primary
– Walking distance to bus stops travelling in both directions as well as Mitcham Train Station
– A short stroll to Mitcham Square Shopping Centre, including Foodland, Woolworths, and Wallis Cinemas
CT / 6242/526
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / R(CP)’9
Built / 2020
Land / 423m2
Frontage / 10.67m
Council Rates / $2,350.35pa
SA Water / $140.55pq
ES Levy / $192.80pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.