10:00AM - 10:30AM
Saturday 26 September
Substantial family home with huge shed and side access
Beachside living beckons with this commanding family home set on 732sqm. Four living areas, four bedrooms and an additional study/office will comfortably accommodate even the largest of families.
Located just a short walk to the magnificent Moana coastline, this stunning Georgian home is sure to appeal to those looking for a large family home with a very generous yard. Offering plenty of living space, outdoor entertaining, plus side access to a big shed, this one will certainly tick the boxes.
The hub of the home is the expansive open plan living area with the well-appointed kitchen taking pride of place looking out to the paved outdoor entertaining area.
– Four generous bedrooms
– Master Suite with ensuite and WIR
– BIR’s to the other three bedrooms
– Formal living/dining room
– Open plan kitchen/meals/family
– Rumpus room
– Large, central upstairs living area
– Main bathroom with separate bath & shower and bidet
– Downstairs powder room
– Double garage with auto roller door
– Additional 9.0 x 6.0 shed at the rear with side street access
What We Love:
– Side and rear yard offering plenty of room for the kids and pets to roam
– Roller shutters
– Ample storage
– Established fruit trees inc. peach, pear, apple and almond
– A short walk to stunning Moana beach
– Proximity to the North-South transport corridor
All of this within close proximity to supermarkets, cafes, and specialty shops, as well as several reputable schooling options. The North-South transport corridor will have you in the CBD in approximately 35 minutes and the world-class McLaren Vale wine region is the perfect place to be a tourist in your own backyard.
CT / 5631/805
Council / City of Onkaparinga
Zoning / R
Built / 2002
Land / 732m2
Council Rates / $2323.36pa
SA Water / $216.41pq
ES Levy / $148.60pa
School Zones / Moana P.S, Seaford Rise P.S, Seaford Secondary College, Seaford K-7 Birth-Y7 Campus, Seaford S.C, Bowden Brompton CS Beach Campus,
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.