Neat, Sweet with an extra Retreat
For sale by Offer on or before Tuesday 20/11/2018 @ 12pm, or to be auctioned on Saturday 24/11/2018 @ 10am.
Primely positioned between the foothills and metropolitan Adelaide, you will find 20 Kerry Street. A home amongst the gum trees with every wall, floor and corner improved from curb-side to fencing. This expansive four bedroom home sitting on a comfortable 668sqm* allotment is suited to all, from the first home buyer, the growing family, a savvy investor to add to the portfolio or a keen developer to recreate into two or even a row dwelling of three (STCC). The choices are limitless but the timing is now!
Boarded by manicured self-kept gardens and an expansive horseshoe drive, you are welcomed to arguably one of the best kept homes on this family oriented street. With every stick or gumdrop being cleared on the second bounce. Enter through to a freshly painted and renovated open plan living, meals and kitchen with a window view framing your tranquil pergola and rear yard, perfectly positioned to watch the kids play in the backyard.
Authentic in its 70s build, you will be pleasantly surprised by the sheer space in all bedrooms as well as a double sized floor to ceiling tiled master bathroom. All complimented by the expansive master wing which includes walk-in robe, ensuite and walk through parental retreat or home office if you like.
But wait there is so much more to love….
– NEW, custom installed kitchen, fitted with stainless steel appliances. 900mm rangehood, four burner gas stove & electric oven, double sink with packaged fittings, mixer tap & hidden storage/organiser inserts to cupboards
– Double sized main bathroom with deep tub and corner shower
– Bed 2 & 3 with full length build in robe. Bed 3 with private access to rear patio & garden
– Parental retreat/home office with external access point through sliding doors
– A/C to master wing & living, ceiling fans to living, kitchen, bed 2, 3 & master
– Large powered shed with double door entrance, inbuilt shelving, lock up cupboards, work bench & ceiling storage
– Elevated & powered pergola
– Irrigation to front & rear garden
– Off street parking for up to 5 vehicles
– Retractable/heat resistant shade to living
It’s all about the location…
– Walking distance to Linear Park & Blackhill Conservation park & walking trails. Along with Ryan Reserve, Thorden Park and additional playgrounds at the end of every alleyway throughout the immediate surrounding streets.
– Surrounded by leading premier private schools such as Saint Ignatius College & Rostrevor College.
– Zoned to Athelstone Primary & Charles Campbell College
– Shopping facilities include Athelstone Shopping Centre, Newton Village, Dernancourt Shopping Centre & the newly renovated Westfield Tea Tree Plaza all within a 5-10 minute drive.
CT / 5103/101
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R’4
Built / 1977
Land / 668m2
Council Rates / $1416.65pa
SA Water / $186.15pq
ES Levy / $241.15pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.