04:35PM - 05:05PM
Saturday 22 June
03:40PM - 04:00PM
Sunday 23 June
Size, space & lifestyle – Welcome to Stella Street
Best Offers By 12pm Monday 1st of July (unless sold prior)
A substantial two-storey home that offers the ideal in family living. Not only does this four to five bedroom, two-bathroom abode nestle nicely amongst other high-calibre homes on its quiet street, a wander to Mostyn Road Reserve is just the ticket to destress.
With its fresh interior, easy-care timber laminate and tiled floors and contemporary kitchen, you will feel at home as soon as you walk through the front door.
As some 321sqm of house and double car garaging assures you of ample space – from a downstairs master bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite to a large dining & lounge room plus a separate study; all on the ground floor.
Making your way upstairs you will immediately be greeted by a more than generous living area with space for the whole the family. Three good sized bedrooms – two with built ins and a second bathroom also share the second floor of this beautiful home.
Privately overseeing a lawn and garden all about looks over upkeep, settle back under the paved verandah whilst the kids and pets play in the backyard.
– C2003 built family home with a dynamic floor plan
– Mostyn Road Reserve less than a five minute walk
– Ground floor master bedroom featuring walk in robe & ensuite
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless gas appliances and plenty of cupboard space
– Secure auto roller door to double garage boasting a large storage area
– Ducted evaporative cooling & ducted gas heating
– 9×6 shed
– Close to Seaview High (zoned) & Darlington Primary
– Close proximity to public transport & a short drive to the city & the beach
– Positioned on quiet cul-de-sac street
CT / 5600/845
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’11
Built / 2003
Land / 632m2
Council Rates / $2260pa
SA Water / $231.57pq
ES Levy / $154.40pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.