Stylish & Secure Homette just a walk to Norwood’s Cosmopolitan Parade!
Stylish and secure homette ready to move into and enjoy! Situated on a quiet street at the rear of a small group of three providing excellent privacy and set within walking distance to Norwood’s cosmopolitan parade where you have fashion, cafes, shops and public transport right at your finger tips.
Enter the home via a lockable gate which leads you into a private low maintenance courtyard garden, perfect for relaxing with a cup of tea and a book. Inside this stunning homette features neutral décor through-out, glittering downlights, brand new high quality timber laminate floors, cushy new carpets, new roller blinds and;
– Two double sized bedrooms, the master comes complete with a wall of built in robes.
– Neat full bathroom/laundry combined with a shower, timber vanity and bath.
– A spacious open plan lounge and dining space at the front of the home with a reverse cycle split air-conditioner.
– Solid timber kitchen with plenty of bench/cupboard space, and new appliances including an induction cook-top and wall oven/grill which overlooks the courtyard
– Outdoor timber deck courtyard – perfect for those who love to entertain!
– Garage with auto roller door and internal access
Located for lifestyle within walking distance to Norwood Parade where you can enjoy fashion, cafes, shops and a cinema. There are great public and private schools close by and public transport with easy access into the city.
With such great value on offer in the most ideal location this property is sure to get snapped up soon!
CT / 5012/825
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / RC(Nwd)
Built / 1985
Council Rates / $1,016pa
Strata / $1,805pa
Strata Manager / Adcorp Property (David Jolly)
SA Water / $240.80pq
ES Levy / $116.05pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.