Best Offers by 12pm Tuesday 12 May (unless sold before)
A classic cottage tweaked, touched up and in the most terrific of locations. This timeless beauty is neat as a pin and ready to move in. With its heavenly high 3m ceilings, Baltic Pine floor boards and light filled rooms allowing for a fresh ambience throughout. The highly functional layout leaves you the perfect setting to retreat back to after a long days work.
Be welcomed home by picture perfect symmetry with a white picket fence, and climbing vine archway to add to the character cuteness. Authentic in its solid bones and front floorplan, find generous sized, adjacent bedrooms fitted with ornate fireplaces and floor to ceiling built in robes.
A functional and flexible floorplan continues with the living, dining, kitchen and meals/study areas. Open and airy spaces allow for living, dining and study to be easily converted and integrated. The separate zoning is a great addition for the young family or investment turned share house alike. The updated kitchen perfectly captures both a fresh whilst country style feel, complimentary to the era of the home.
But it is what comes next that will make you fall in love with this home…
Whilst the dining room allows a generous taste of the courtyard brilliance; through a sensational window arrangement, you will truly get lost in the English inspired courtyard as you walk out the back door. A sanctuary and romantic setting of garden beds vine swept outhouse turned shed and curling exposed brick paths. The garden oozes every bit of what you picture to enjoy in a cottage garden all four seasons.
There’s more to love…..
– R/C Air-Conditioning throughout
– Ornate Fire places to bed 1, 2 & living
– Kitchen fitted with 600mm gas cooktop, electric oven and rangehood, deep ceramic trough style sink & dishwasher with an abundance of cupboard space and open shelving
– Bathroom with fitted bathtub
– Separate laundry with floor to ceiling shelving
– Carport for 1 vehicle with additional driveway space for an additional 2 vehicles
– Secure gate access to rear yard through carport
– Powered storage area
– Powered shed area
Location, location, location
– Easy access to local shopping & cafes with The Nourish’d Kitchen Café down the road and The Avenues Shopping centre 500m away.
– Direct access to bus lines with Payneham Road and Magill Roads on either end of Ann Street, providing a direct commute to the CBD.
– Great local dining including The Maid Hotel, little Bang Brewery Company, Fine & Fettle, Republic Hotel, The Alma Tavern and the list goes on.
– Zoned to East Adelaide School & Adelaide Botanic High School
– Great local parks & reserves surrounding the home including the popular Richards Park Magill Road & Linde Reserve
CT / 5001/537
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / RH(C)’12.16
Built / 1900
Land / 370m2
Council Rates / $1354.47pa
Strata Rates / $192.03pq
Strata Manager / Chuisaver
SA Water / $315.00pq
ES Levy / $146.95pa
School Zones / East Adelaide School, Open Access College, OAC Marden Campus, Adelaide Botanic H.S, Adelaide H.S, Marden senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.