Secure this tidy investment opportunity or seamless downsizer in the heart of the East
Set in a quiet block of three units, this refreshed two bedroom unit sparkles with updates – from a new oven and air conditioning unit, to new carpets and fresh paint.
Make the floor plan work for you – perhaps you’re a young family needing a second bedroom for the new addition, or a professional seeking an at-home office?
The tidy, fresh and white kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space opens nicely to the very generous living room. With large, street facing windows, striking polished timber floors, an illuminating skylight, and easy flow to the kitchen, you’ll be right at home in this sunny unit.
In the bedrooms, comfortable new carpet, plus BIRs and a ceiling fan in the main bedroom make living comfortable, while the spacious courtyard and original bathroom leave room to improve and add value. Meanwhile, screen doors and windows to front and rear keep you secure and comfortable.
Well placed between Denis Morrissey Park, Horwood Avenue playground, settle into tree-lined Leabrook drive, positioned along fourth creek and just a short stroll to score your Saturday morning coffee from Director’s Cut.
You’ll just love securing your very own slice of Rostrevor.
– New modern split system A/C to main living room
– Spacious bathroom with safety grab rails
– Freshly painted walls and ceilings throughout
– New carpets in the bedrooms
– Dual off-street parks
– Front and rear undercover verandahs
– Rainwater tank
– Self-managed strata group of three units
– Generous courtyard with external access, private washing line, and garden shed
– Easy access to Campbelltown and Rostrevor Preschools, Newton and Stradbroke Primaries, Norwood Morialta, Rostrevor College, and more
– Convenient public transport along Montacute and St Bernards roads, and less than a 8km commute to Adelaide city
CT / 5027/625
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R/4
Built / 1968
Council Rates / $1,005.90pa
Strata Rates / $385pq
ES Levy / $26.85pa
SA Water / $103.81pq
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.